GTC & Contracts
WE REVIEW CONTRACTS AND GENRAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERS USE WITH YOU.
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
General terms and conditions are a large and important part of everyday business. Especially where many contracts are concluded, general terms and conditions are a great relief. So, no matter whether you are a start-up, medium-sized company, large enterprise or online shop operator: As soon as you want to conclude contracts with your customers, the use of general terms and conditions, i.e. pre-formulated terms, is a good idea.
In detail, we can support you in getting your individual general terms and conditions by providing the following services:
- Determination and analysis of the requirements of your individual general terms and conditions.
- Constant exchange and implementation of your ideas.
- Review of terms and conditions that are already in use on the basis of current case-law and legal situation.
- Advice on the effective integration of general terms and conditions on your website, in your online shop (keyword “button solution”) or on social media.
Furthermore, we will be happy to check general terms and conditions that your contractual partner uses with you.
We support you in the preparation, negotiation or review of contracts – also in an international context. This includes the following services in particular:
- Conducting contract negotiations and subsequent communication with the contracting party until the contract is signed.
- Review of the legality of contracts on the basis of current case-law.
- Revision or drafting of existing contracts and contract forms.
- Assertion and enforcement of contractual claims.
GDPR stands for: General Data Protection Regulation and refers to the basic data protection regulation which has been directly applicable in all EU member states since 25.05.2018. We would like to briefly highlight the essential aspects of the new regulations for you and present our consulting approach.