UK-GDPR Representative Service
The UK-GDPR representative is the point of contact for all questions concerning the data protection of UK citizens and the contact for data protection supervisory authorities.
When do you need a UK-GDPR Representative?
If you are a controller or processor not established in the UK and process personal data of data subjects who are in the UK, you must appoint a representative. This representative in the UK is the point of contact for all questions concerning the data protection of UK citizens and the contact for data protection supervisory authorities.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable irrespective of where a company is located and where the processing takes place as long as the processed data pertains to data subjects in the UK.
A representative must be appointed when the processing activities are related to the offering of goods or services, irrespective of whether a payment of the individuals is required, or the monitoring of the behaviour of individuals in the UK.
Even the analysis of visitors of your website can be considered monitoring. If one of the above criteria is given, you need to appoint a representative, unless an exception applies. The obligation to designate a representative in the UK does not apply to processing which is occasional, does not include, on a large scale, processing of special categories of data like racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or processing of personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences, and is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, taking into account the nature, context, scope and purposes of the processing.
Our UK-GDPR Representative Service
– We provide you with contact details for the UK-GDPR Representative compliant with the UK-GDPR
– We set up a dedicated e-mail address for you so we can easily attribute incoming correspondence to your company.
– We make sure that incoming mail or e-mail is sent to you in a timely fashion.
– We have a team of privacy experts you can easily access through our helpline.
– We can help you with responses to data subjects and authorities.
It takes three steps to appoint our firm as your representative:
- Send us a note to indicate your interest.
- We will send you the agreements for you to sign and return.
- We will return a countersigned agreement and the invoice for the first year of service.
Additionally, we can support you in becoming compliant, act as your external data protection officer and advise you on an ongoing basis. Our firm can act as your one-stop-shop with respect to everything relating to GDPR in the UK and the EU.
The fee for the representative service is
– 29,90 € / month* for companies up to 5 employees,
– 49,90 € / month for companies up to 20 employees,
– 69,90 € / month* for companies up to 50 employees,
– 89,90 € / month* for companies with more than 50 employees.
Additional charges may apply in case third party correspondence or inquiries need to be worked on. Note that forwarding incoming e-mail correspondence is included in the service fee.
If you need a representative in the EU, too, where a comparable requirement exists for controllers and processors not based in the EU, we are happy to help you with that, too. The service charge for the EU-GDPR representative is the same as for the EU-GDPR representative.
Special Brexit Deal: EU-GDPR and UK-GDPR Representative bundle:
If you need both services, the fee structure is this
– 49,90 € / month* for companies up to 5 employees (instead of 59,80 €),
– 79,90 € / month for companies up to 20 employees (instead of 99,80 €)
– 119,90 € / month* for companies up to 50 employees (instead of 139,80 €),
– 149,90 € / month* for companies with more than 50 employees (instead of 179,80 €).
Please contact us at email@example.com, at +49 228 74 898 0 or use the contact form below.
*Fees plus VAT, if applicable, charged once in advance for one year. Monthly invoicing possible for an additional 5 EUR per month. The representative service is already included in our offer External Data Protection Officer. We will gladly send you a quote for that, too.
We can do more for you!
If you wish, we can also talk about helping you to become compliant with GDPR and with incident response, for example. Learn more about our consultancy approach at gdpr.ninja.
Send us a note and we will send you the documents to sign!
After hitting the “send” button, you will not receive a confirmation of receipt, but a message from our team.